Welcome to LASA Aged Care Training Institute
LASA Aged Care Training Institute is a National Training Organisation dedicated to supporting the age services industry to deliver first-class services consistent with the Aged Care Quality Standards.
Our training programs are designed to equip leaders, managers and staff with the knowledge and skills they need in our changing aged care environment. A trusted industry-leading provider of quality training, we are committed to offering relevant and practical professional development experiences, which include:
- Accredited training for vocational training and skill sets
- Professional development – including diplomas
- eLearning courses delivered in partnership with Universal Care Training (UCT)
- Tailored training developed in conjunction with you – please phone 1300 111 636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs
Aiming to make learning effortless, our clients can choose one of two options for delivery of training modules, or a combination of both:
- online for people who want to work remotely at their own pace; OR
- face-to-face at your premises to maximise whole-of-staff training, minimise
down-timeand reduce costs. This option is available upon request anywhere in Australia.)
Our qualified trainers are available during business hours to provide assistance and coaching with studies.
LASA Members receive discounts for all training through the LASA Aged Care Training Institute.