- This event has passed.
Understanding and Operationalising Serious Incident Response Scheme (SIRS) Within your Organisation Workshop – 12 May 2021
12 May 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
This workshop aims at giving participants the insights necessary to efficiently and effectively operationalise the SIRS while also meeting their obligations under the Scheme. The focus is on sharing practical learnings between providers and on how to take your staff on the journey with you. After the workshop participants will have gained a deeper understanding of the SIRS giving them more confidence in interpreting the ACQSC’s Guidelines and Factsheets when implementing the Scheme’s requirements.
At the conclusion of this workshop participants will have gained an understanding of:
- The key components of SIRS including incident management and mandatory reporting
- Employee and employer responsibilities regarding reporting requirements and timelines including ensuring the right people have access to the portal
- The My Aged Care compulsory report web form
- Tips and tricks for educating staff
- How to ensure consistency in documentation of incident
- How to demonstrate compliance against the new requirement under the Aged Care Quality Standards relating to incident management.
This is an interactive session and participants must to be logged in 1-person per device. We use Zoom and camera with microphone is required. They involve interactive networking and breakout sessions, which is means participation is limited to one person per device. If you have any questions about this workshop or cannot meet the above requirements, please contact LASA Events email@example.com before purchasing. Participants who join on the day that cannot meet these requirements may not be able to participate in the session and refunds cannot be guaranteed.
An Initiative of: