LASA Aged Care Training Institute is pleased to offer opportunities to develop and support leaders in the age services industry.
We offer a range of workshops and other training events at different times across Australia—to help you find something that works for you.
For organisations that would like to train groups of staff while minimising down-time, we can tailor a package to suit, and deliver it on-site at your premises.
- Governance and Leadership Workshops – These include Governance for Bush Nursing Boards and Committees, Leadership Professional Development Program, and Next Gen Young Leaders Forum. Designed for age services workforce leaders and future leaders.
- Diplomas – Participants in the Leadership Professional Development Program can apply to be awarded a Diploma. This can apply to individual applicants based on completion of units within the Leadership Professional Development Program and/or evidence of competency. There are two diplomas that can be awarded: Diploma of Leadership & Management and Diploma of Quality & Auditing (three units). Diploma units can be taken as stand-alone training modules.
- Consumer Experience Workshops – Learn how to meet and exceed customer expectations with our one-day workshops for all staff and leaders to help them review and develop strategies and systems that will ensure they meet Aged Care Quality Standards.
- Meantal Health and Wellbeing Training – Reduce workplace stress and improve business performance with mental health and wellbeing training, via eLearning or face-to-face in-service. Two learning modules are available: A Healthy You – Understanding Self and Stress and Mental Health in the Workplace.
- Supported Residential Services Training (Victoria only) – Training is delivered by the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services for staff and proprietors. It is administered by LASA.
Contact the friendly team at LASA Aged Care Training Institute today to find out how we can help you. Call 1300 111 636 or email email@example.com