Now is the time to Be Next!
Create space to reflect on your future and lean into your leadership potential.
Age Services is in extraordinary times and now is the moment to ensure you are leading, learning and leaning into building our ageing future.
Join us each month as we explore leadership, management, and industry insights through interactive panels. Hear from industry experts, emerging leaders, executives and more. Through our interactive discussions and panels you’ll find tips, insights, and experiences that have helped others to excel in difficulty, lean into dynamic moments, and find the confidence to lead with a difference.
Past topics have included:
- Leaning into difficult conversations: Ready to embrace the challenge?
- New to Management: Strategies to excel and lead
- Real Experiences of Mentoring
- Reignite your spark: Moving from reactive to proactive
- Powering forward: How cultural intelligence enhances leadership excellence
- Wellbeing: Where balance meets reality
- Juggling with intent: Surviving work, career and parenthood
- Solution readiness: Leavers and drivers of change management
- Becoming a collaborative leader: Moving from top-down to team-centric leadership
- Success with a cause: Stories from New Sector Change Makers
This isn’t another panel discussion!
These sessions are full of opportunities to connect, ask questions, and share your own insights.
Through the use of Zoom breakout rooms, each BeNext Session allows for smaller groups of participants to have the opportunity to speak directly
with panelists and share ideas with like-minded individuals. You will learn
direct from experienced leaders while making strong industry connections.
Join us each month in 2022 for new and engaging speakers and topics.
Previous sessions our panelists have drawn on their diverse experience sharing
their professional and personal journeys from coping with challenging times,
creating change, navigating difficult conversations, leading and
succeeding and much more!
Join us every month and get ready to Be Next!
Upcoming Be Next Session: 23 June 2022
Creating Meaning in work
The age services sector is currently undergoing significant transformational change. At the heart of the sector lies people in differing professions, ultimately working to better the lives of older Australians. This includes kitchen staff, cleaners, gardeners, clinicians, care workers, managers, allied health professionals, lawyers, accountants etc.
Regardless of your role, everyone wants to feel that they have a voice to help highlight opportunities, successes and struggles.
Join us for a practical workshop on strategies to help empower you, to help ensure that your role is meaningful and fulfilling to you, and is contributing to a wholistic approach to better your teams, clients and the sector as a whole.
Join us to discuss:
- How we can find meaning in our work role
- How we can set individual goals to get the most out of our work
- How do we highlight the opportunities, successes and struggles of our roles to others
Taranjot Minhas Physiotherapist, Consultant, LASA Next Gen Ambassador
Rachael Wass, Chief Executive Officer Meaningful Ageing Australia
Leigh Willson, Leadership, Transition and Wellbeing Coach and Consultant
Time: 1:00pm-2:00pm AEST
These are interactive sessions and participants must to be logged in 1-person per device. We use Zoom and camera with microphone is required.
Many of our BeNext sessions will involve interactive networking and breakout sessions, which is means participation is limited to one person per device. If you have any questions about this workshop or cannot meet the above requirements, please contact LASA Events firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
Participants who join on the day that cannot meet these requirements will not be able to participate in the session and refunds cannot be guaranteed.