Now is the time to Be Next!
Create space to reflect on your future and lean into your leadership potential.
Age Services is in extraordinary times and now is the moment to ensure you are leading, learning and leaning into building our ageing future.
Join us each month as we explore leadership, management, and industry insights through interactive panels. Hear from industry experts, emerging leaders, executives and more. Through our interactive discussions and panels you’ll find tips, insights, and experiences that have helped others to excel in difficulty, lean into dynamic moments, and find the confidence to lead with a difference.
Past topics have included:
- Leaning into difficult conversations: Ready to embrace the challenge?
- New to Management: Strategies to excel and lead
- Real Experiences of Mentoring
- Reignite your spark: Moving from reactive to proactive
- Powering forward: How cultural intelligence enhances leadership excellence
- Wellbeing: Where balance meets reality
- Juggling with intent: Surviving work, career and parenthood
- Solution readiness: Leavers and drivers of change management
- Becoming a collaborative leader: Moving from top-down to team-centric leadership
- Success with a cause: Stories from New Sector Change Makers
This isn’t another panel discussion!
These sessions are full of opportunities to connect, ask questions, and share your own insights.
Through the use of Zoom breakout rooms, each BeNext Session allows for smaller groups of participants to have the opportunity to speak directly
with panelists and share ideas with like-minded individuals. You will learn
direct from experienced leaders while making strong industry connections.
Join us each month in 2022 for new and engaging speakers and topics.
Previous sessions our panelists have drawn on their diverse experience sharing
their professional and personal journeys from coping with challenging times,
creating change, navigating difficult conversations, leading and
succeeding and much more!
Join us every month and get ready to Be Next!
Upcoming Session: NEW dates and topics coming in 2022!
Watch this space!
These are interactive sessions and participants must to be logged in 1-person per device. We use Zoom and camera with microphone is required.
Many of our BeNext sessions will involve interactive networking and breakout sessions, which is means participation is limited to one person per device. If you have any questions about this workshop or cannot meet the above requirements, please contact LASA Events email@example.com before purchasing.
Participants who join on the day that cannot meet these requirements will not be able to participate in the session and refunds cannot be guaranteed.
All sessions are held at 1:00pm – 2:00pm AEST (Brisbane) which may differ from your local time zone.