Next Gen Ambassadors
From bedside to boardroom, young age services professionals are active leaders and want to be involved in the decision making in aged care. We see the challenges. We are ready to be part of a network that create solutions and supports action for all young people to be involved in discussions facing the future of age services and older adults in Australia.
Ambassador applications have now closed and information about this will be released shortly.
Be sure to sign up to our mailing list to be first to know – click here!
Who are Ambassadors?
Next Gen Ambassadors are ready to look beyond organisational borders to address the challenges young people can face when engaging in age services careers and discussions. We are looking for individuals:
- Under 40
- Who are leading at all levels (bedside to boardroom) and wish to proactively develop their leadership skills and industry networks
- Working within or supporting the age services industry
- Who carry a passion to promote and advocate the value of age service professions and careers
Why be a Next Gen Ambassador?
- Join a national council and meet other young people who are passionate about improving age services and our workplaces
- Provide information and local perspectives on how to improve age services workplaces and position our industry as dynamic and innovative
- Develop project skills as you assist with management and delivery of initiatives
- Opportunities to develop mentorship relationships with established leaders in age services
- Access opportunities to build leadership experience, develop public speaking skills, and presentation opportunities at Next Gen events, forums, conferences and more.
Are you ready to be a Next Gen Ambassador?
Applications will re-open in late 2021 and we will release further information about this exciting opportunity closer to the date. Click here to view the flyer.
For further information, please email Next Gen Principal Advisor Samantha Bowen on email@example.com