Employment Relations Advisory Service
The LASA Employment Relations Advisory Service offers Members timely access to expert Advisors who will provide practical and professional guidance in the management of day-to-day human resource matters, including:
- Interpretation of industrial instruments, awards, legislation and regulations
- Managing sickness absence
- Assistance drafting or reviewing correspondence when responding to employee grievances and complaints
- Support and guidance through performance management and disciplinary proceedings
- Advice on dismissal decisions
- Guidance and support managing long term sickness absence and workers compensation matters
- Advice on employment relations issues resulting from compulsory reporting matters and criminal record check obligations
Please phone 1300 111 636 to request this service, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Employment Relations Team also offers a range of consultancy services to our Members. These include tribunal representation, HR consultancy and documentation review, enterprise and comprehensive bargaining support.
Our consultancy fees are flexible and can be arranged in a number of options including hourly, daily and weekly. For further information please download our brochure here.