innovAGEING Insights: COVID-19 Webinar Series – 28 May 2020
28 May 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 3:40 pm
In these unprecedented times, we are all rethinking how best to lead our organisations and teams in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world. At innovAGEING, we remain committed to promoting innovation in our sector during the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation. To that end, if you are an age services innovator and/or are involved in digital transformation, these complimentary and relevant 40-minute webinars are for you.
REGISTER AND SAVE THE DATE FOR THIS SYMPOSIUM WEBINAR:
Robots Join Aussie Pandemic Response - How this Supports Aged Care Residents, Staff and Your Organisation
- Leonie Mulheran, National Business Development Manager at Lamson Concepts
With Q&A panelists:
- Lee Martin, CEO at Tanunda Lutheran Home
- Olaf Zalmstra, General Manager Assets, Services and Properties at MiCare (VIC/QLD)
- John Scurr, Head of Innovation & Technology at Ozcare (QLD)
- Sue Keay, Research Director Cyber-Physical Systems at CSIRO Data61
While this is a time for physical distancing, it is also a time for us to pull together to support one another and our community at large. As principled innovation leaders in our sector, we will meet challenge together, while continuing to make a difference in the lives of those around us.
An initiative of: