- This event has passed.
Whistleblowing at Your Organisation – How to Create a Best Practice Program and Policy Webinar
30 April 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 30 April 2019|
|Time:||QLD, VIC, NSW, ACT, TAS - 12.30pm AEST
WA - 10.30am AWST
SA, NT - 12.00pm ACST
|Location:||Join on your computer, tablet or smart phone|
|Registration Fees:||LASA Member: free, Non Member $50 ex GST|
Discover the crucial role a whistleblowing program plays at your organisation. This insightful webinar will cover the general framework of a whistleblowing program and provide practical insights for Aged Care provider leaders to add value to the organisation.
What will I learn?
- Understand and define misconduct
- Significance, legal importance and consequences regarding whistleblowing. Including an overview of new legislation.
- Key elements of a best-practice whistleblowing program
- Critical roles necessary in a whistleblowing program
- The roles and responsibilities of Aged Care leaders
- How to add value to your organisation’s whistleblowing program
- How to engage other business units and stakeholders to cultivate a speak up culture
Participants will receive access to the Whistleblowing Program Whitepaper and Checklist.
Chief Executive Officer - Your Call Whistleblowing Solutions
Nathan is passionate about reducing misconduct in the workplace. He has advised hundreds of leaders on how to establish best-practice whistleblowing programs at their organisation. Nathan and the Your Call team specialise in delivering effective independent reporting solutions that help reduce commercial/reputational risk and cultivate a speak-up culture. Clients include state/federal government agencies, ASX listed and large private companies, NFP organisations, health care providers and educators.
Senior Legal Counsel
Dominic is a lawyer with over 30 years of experience. Dominic has practiced extensively in workplace behaviour including bullying, harassment, sexual harassment, workplace violence, victimisation, discrimination and the impact of such behaviours on employers. He has worked for major insurers, private and government organisations, defendant and plaintiff legal firms. He is considered an expert in developing proactive approaches in the management and prevention of inappropriate behaviour.