This workshop is designed by industry leaders at Murray Strategic to assist you & your customer-facing staff in Home Care to become much more effective – now. It is also a great event for your managers with responsibility for leading your customer-facing staff. It is a practical, activity oriented day, designed to deliver significant & sustainable benefits to your staff working in the home care market.
It will cover:
- Detailed market overview based on the finding from our secret shopping experiences
- Why everybody is involved in selling and what that means for your organisation today
- What is selling (and what isn’t?)
- Financial selling, why it matters and why you are leaving money on the table if you don’t do it
- The importance of first impressions & introductions (and getting off on the right foot)
- The best questioning skills in the market – and the two questions you should ask in every customer meeting to know that you know what they want
- How to ensure we understand our products & services
- Don’t like difficult customers? Here’s why you should
- Unspent package balances an issue? Here’s another way to approach them
- And finally – closing. Over emphasized in selling, here’s how to handle it beautifully
- One more thing – why Coaching matters, in fact, it is the most important thing you need to be doing. What it is, what it isn’t, and how to get started!
For more information, and to register, please click here.