- This event has passed.
Responding to Concerning and Challenging Behaviours in SRS (Ballarat, VIC)
25 June 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learning outcomes for the workshop:
• Develop an understanding of why challenging behaviour may occur in an SRS.
• Broaden knowledge in recognising verbal and physical signs which may indicate the potential for violence.
• Utilise de-escalation techniques for the challenging situations.
• Communication and documentation pre and post incident.
• Understand the support you need after a challenging situation.
• Minimise the risk of challenging/ threatening behaviour occurring in the SRS.