RADs,DAPs,RACs & DACs (NSW)
18 September 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday, 18 September 2019|
|State:||New South Wales|
|Venue:||LASA Sydney Office|
Suite 1 Level 9, 1 Oxford Street Darlinghurst 2010
|Registration Fees:||LASA Member: $250 ex GST, LASA Non Member $350 ex GST|
Arrangements regarding Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RADs), Daily Accommodation Payments (DAPs), Refundable Accommodation Contributions (RACs) & Daily Accommodation Contributions (DACs) can seem complex and confusing. Join us as Peter Mackinnon demystifies the key aspects of accommodation deposits, payments and contributions and equips participants with the essential knowledge for admissions staff.
Outcome of course:
- Understand the arrangements regarding accommodation payments
- Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RADs)
- Daily Accommodation Payments (DAPs)
- Refundable Accommodation Contributions (RACs)
- Daily Accommodation Contributions (DACs)
- Understand how the RAD and DAP is calculated
- Understand how the RAC and DAC is calculated
- Undertake some worked examples for Means Not Disclosed care recipients
- RADs and DAPs
- RACs and DACs
Who Should Attend?
If you are responsible for admissions and for determining payments, this workshop is designed for you.
Peter Mackinnon has been consulting in the aged care field for over thirty two years and is a Principal of Peter K Mackinnon & Associates. He has been assisting providers in regard to the financial, operational and management aspects of residential and community care. Over the past twenty years Peter has been involved in providing training and education in all types of aged care funding to the various Aged Care Associations as well as providers around Australia.