Our reputation is at stake in these turbulent times
So many risks have the potential to damage an aged care organisation’s reputation — data breach, failed accreditation and a poor customer/family experience are just a few examples. How can you manage your reputation when these risks threaten your organisation?
You should attend if you are a:
- leader or manager in aged care
- director or officer
- risk professional.
Key takeaways from this workshop:
- examine a sample risk management framework for an aged care organsation and consider risks that can cause reputation risk
- the business case for managing your organisation’s reputation risk
- tools to proactively manage reputation risk, even strengthen your reputation
- steps to protect your organisation through best practice communication strategies if you have to respond to crisis.