Governing Reputational Risk for the aged care sector (Sydney, NSW)
25 July 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
|Date:||25 July 2019|
|State:||New South Wales|
|Venue:||Governance Institute of Australia|
5 Hunter Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
|Registration Fees:||LASA Member: $470 inc GST|
LASA Non Member: $470 inc GST
Subscriber: $470 inc GST
Are you confident that the business continuity planning framework you have in place will enable the key functions of your organisation to continue, and recover, in the worst of circumstances?
This workshop will use global cases studies to highlight the reputational and financial impact of business continuity management strategies in action to assist you to tailor your approach for your aged care organisation.
This workshop will benefit you if:
- you are responsible for BCM in your organisation
- you are seeking more advanced proficiency in business continuity management within the aged care sector.
Key to these skills are the ability to:
- review your organisational risk environment and how BCM aligns to this
- examine how a response to a crisis can positively influence an organisation’s reputation and success as much as its failure
- craft an action plan that mitigates the impact a crisis could have on your organisation.
Please click on your chosen date and region below to be taken to the registration portal.
Dates and Regions:
- 23 July 2019: Brisbane — Karstens Conference Centre, Level 24, 215 Adelaide Street, Brisbane QLD 4000
- 25 July 2019: Sydney — Level 10 5 Hunter Street SYDNEY NSW 2000
- 25 July 2019: Melbourne — Governance Institute of Australia, Level 7, 500 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- 25 July 2019: Perth — Governance Institute of Australia, Ground Floor, 8 Victoria Avenue, Perth WA 6000
- 31 July 2019 Adelaide — BDO, 420 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Proudly hosted by Governance Institute and Leading Age Services Australia:
Governance Institute of Australia is the only independent professional association with a sole focus on whole-of-organisation governance — best practice culture and ethics from the boardroom to the staff room. We are a leading professional membership association dedicated to the support and empowerment of those responsible for governance and risk management. Our events, education programs and extensive resources, provide our 7,000+ members and subscribers with the tools and knowledge to drive strong, accountable performance in their role and enhance their career in the future.