- This event has passed.
Developing Effective Sales Leadership of Case Managers & Admissions Staff – Residential & Home Care (Melbourne, VIC)
21 May 2019 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||21 May 2019|
|Venue:||Catholic Leadership Centre|
576 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne Vic 3002
|Registration Fees:||LASA Member: $450 ex GST, Non Member $550 ex GST|
|Category:||Customer Service Workshop|
This interactive workshop has been designed to provide supervisors, managers & leaders with an insight into the skills and holistic frameworks required to efficiently and effectively lead and manage an admission and/or home care sales team to achieve success.
Who should Attend?
Staff involved in leading and/or managing staff directly involved in the residential admissions and/or home care sales process.
The Workshop Covers:
- Understanding the changing aged care market and its impact on sales success
- Understanding the leadership attributes and skills required to be successful
- Understanding what is involved to create and maintain an aligned, motivated, successful and engaged sales team
- How to improve sales success and the confidence of the sales team members by adopting and applying the customer centric sales (CCS) method
- How to coach your sales staff to embed the CCS method
- How to measure and communicate the performance of the sales individuals
- Understanding what is involved to build a high performance sales environment and culture
- How to drive growth through managing lead referrers and knowing your competition
- How to develop a sales plan
Robert Szymanski, Results Care Group
Robert has a proven track record as a successful senior manager in a variety of industries, holding positions ranging from CEO to general management to functional management to line roles in sales, marketing and operations.