- This event has passed.
Charter of Aged Care Rights
22 May 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
|Date:||22 May 2019|
|Venue:||Join from your tablet, computer or phone|
LASA is working with Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN) to deliver a number of initiatives on the Charter of Aged Care Rights and the new Aged Care Quality Standards – both of which commence on 1 July 2019.
The Department of Health has engaged OPAN to provide education and support on the new Charter, which providers will be required to help consumers understand.
OPAN is holding a special LASA Member webinar briefing on Wednesday 22 May from 10:00am-11:00am (AEST) which will outline:
• key changes to the Charter and rationale for change
• what these changes mean for your organisation
• timelines for implementation
• the Charter signing requirements
• consumer responsibilities
• what organisations need to do to get ready
• resources and training, including a series of webinars and events suitable for your frontline workforce and for consumers.
This FREE webinar is intended for senior management, including facility managers and directors of nursing, and anyone with implementation responsibilities within your organisation.