- This event has passed.
LASA Webinar: Insights & Updates from the Age Care Pricing Commissioner (ACPC)
November 26, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Leading Age Services Australia are pleased to present an informative session with:
- John Dicer, Aged Care Pricing Commissioner; and
- Birgit Cullen, Assessor at the ACPC
Join us as John and Birgit explain their roles and functions, provide some valuable insights into the workings of the ACPC and outline a number of exciting new developments the ACPC has been working on over the last 12 months. Some of the topics covered in the Webinar will include:
- The development of a new website and new Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) application form;
- The creation of a new Indexation Calculator and Reminder system for lapsing approvals:
- Some highlights from the current ACPC Annual Report;
- The ACPC’s interaction with Providers and other stakeholders;
- The factors the ACPC takes into account when reviewing RAD and Extra Service Fee applications; and
- New initiatives and focus over the coming year, including the eagerly awaited Royal Commission findings and recommendations.
Who should attend:
Board Directors, CEOs, General Managers, Operations and Service Managers across the residential aged care, retirement living/seniors housing and community care sectors.
An initiative of: