Certified Customer Service Excellence (CCSE) Program – 19 August 2020 – SOLD OUT
19 August 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
This interactive online workshop has been specifically designed for the age services industry by the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA), in collaboration with Leading Age Services Australia (LASA), to help participants understand how to keep the customer at the heart of all they do.
The program focuses on the essential skills and techniques that make customer service better and aids participants to build cognitive and effective empathy skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service and support.
Key learning outcomes:
After completion of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of creating great customer experiences and what that means for them and their organisation.
- Understand that different customers have different expectations, and have tools and techniques to engage customers with professionalism and confidence.
- Understand how to deal with challenging customers, and feel confident that they can handle these situations in a structured and thoughtful way.
- Understand how they can inspire and motivate their colleagues toward the consistent delivery of great customer service.
- Have made a personal commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all they do.
- Gain Certification in Customer Service Excellence
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for internal or external customer-facing roles and/or roles that are responsible for others who regularly interact with customers.
An Initiative of: