LASA’s Online Professional Development Programs has been designed to meet the shifting needs of the age services industry and we are continually adding new education and programs to our schedule. The online delivery model presents a simulated classroom experience through the use of live video functionality. A virtual meeting room enables you to interact in real time with the facilitator and other participants providing valuable peer to peer learning and a fully supported experience. We have broken our courses down into short sessions to enable minimal interruption to your working day and make attendance easily accessible from any location in Australia. So, jump online and register now to expand your knowledge!
Gain the skills to become a customer service champion.
This interactive online workshop has been specifically designed for the age services industry by the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA), in collaboration with Leading Age Services Australia (LASA), to help participants understand how to keep the customer at the heart of all they do.
The program focuses on the essential skills and techniques that make customer service better and aids participants to build cognitive and effective empathy skills and techniques required to provide exceptional customer service and support.
- Customer Service versus customer experience
- Communication skills for service excellence
- Managing challenging conversations with internal and external customers
- Maintaining customer focus – motivating yourself and others
Key Learning Outcomes:
After completion of the workshop, participants will:
- Understand the importance of creating great customer experiences and what that means for them and their organisation.
- Understand that different customers have different expectations, and have tools and techniques to engage customers with professionalism and confidence.
- Understand how to deal with challenging customers, and feel confident that they can handle these situations in a structured and thoughtful way.
- Understand how they can inspire and motivate their colleagues toward the consistent delivery of great customer service.
- Have made a personal commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all they do.
- Gain Certification in Customer Service Excellence
This workshop will be conducted online as an interactive workshop in one four hour session with suitable breaks.
Each session will be limited to 12 participants for optimal learning outcomes.