Business Support Services
No matter how large or small your business, sometimes you need extra support for day to day operations. LASA can help fill those gaps with our dedicated Business Support Services. Our services are delivered by a team of highly capable staff who are dedicated to minimising risk to your organisation, while reducing your costs, increasing your revenue, and improving your business performance and sustainability.
Please phone 1300 111 636 to discuss how we can assist your organisation.
- Business analysis – benchmarking and improvement strategies, roster reviews
- Strategy planning and balanced scorecard feasibility modelling (ie: home care entry, new facility)
- Approved Provider, ACAR and other major funding applications
- Significant refurbishment applications
- Pre-accreditation compliance audits
- ACFI audits and appeals
- Create shared/pooled back office service partnerships
- Employment relations – tribunal representation, HR consultancy and documentation review, enterprise and comprehensive bargaining support.
Outsourced back office
- Experience across State borders with staff trained and knowledgeable in employee awards, modern awards and enterprise agreements
- Supported by in-house ER specialists
- Cost effective and accurate payroll processing and comprehensive reporting each pay, each month and end of year
- Rostering or manual
- Time and attendance capture
- Fringe benefits and deductions
Claims and Billing
- Payment statements are reconcilied to ensure all reclaims are made to Medicare accurately and in a timely manner
- Analysis of payment statement to maximise funding
- Confirming resident status on a weekly basis
- Production of BOND and RAD reports to prudential compliance
- Resident payment can be processed through direct debit facility
- Financial statement preparation – I&E, BS and cash flow
- Monthly financial/management report
- Budget preparation
- GST reconciliation, summary and detailed report
LASA will review your ACFI pack to ensure you are claiming appropriate recompense for the care you deliver and that it meets validation requirements. You can submit your ACFI pack by email or post. Our team of ACFI specialists will review the pack and provide a gap analysis report complete with recommendations. When we have received your payment, your ACFI pack will be reviewed.