Business Support Services
Improve your business performance and sustainability, while minimising risk to your organisation and reducing your costs, by accessing expert business support as part of your LASA Membership.
Whether you need support for day-to-day operations or tailor-made solutions for more complex needs, our LASA Advisory and Consulting Service can help.
For more information or to access support from our services, contact 1300 111 636 (9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business analysis, improvement strategies, including Back in Black Business Consulting to help you achieve financial sustainability.
- Strategy planning and balanced scorecard, feasibility modelling, home care entry, new facility.
- Organisation transition consulting—to develop a whole-of-organisation plan for transformation.
- Approved Provider, ACAR and other major funding applications
- Significant refurbishment applications.
- ACFI audits and appeals.
- Roster reviews and staffing model optimisation.
- Shared/pooled back office service partnerships.
- Home Care Package Pricing Tool to help providers become more competitive and compliant.
New Aged Care Quality Standards
- Safety & Quality Management System – 60+ readymade and customisable policy and process templates and free updates.
- Quality audits and continuous improvement planning – to mimic the process a Member may encounter from the Commission.
- Friendly unannounced visits for compliance auditing – to help improve your systems, policies, processes and workplace.
- Aged Care Quality Standards Masterclasses – training on-site about the new Standards and any changes to the Standards and legislation.
- Self-assessment and audits – assistance with completing or reviewing a self-assessment, or responses to an audit review report from the Commission.
- Day-to-day human resource matters
- Interpretation of legislation and industrial instruments
- Guidance through employment relations cases
- Drafting and reviewing employment documentation
- Support for more complex needs
- Cost-effective and accurate payroll processing
- Time and attendance capture
- Fringe benefits and deductions
Claims and Billing
- Payment reconciliation
- Analysis of payment statements to maximise funding
- Confirming resident status (weekly basis)
- BOND and RAD reports
- Resident payments