LASA provides information, advice, support and advocacy to residential aged care providers on topical issues affecting this sector including:
- Analysis and implementation of Aged Care Reforms
- Clinical service reviews
- Aged Care Accreditation
- ACFI funding and grant issues
- Compliance matters
- Interface between aged care and primary care
LASA liaises with regulatory bodies and Governments and is informed and influenced by the collective knowledge, skills and experience of our Residential Care Members.
To find out more about LASA Residential Aged Care services and industry support, please email email@example.com or call 1300 111 636.
The following industry articles are available for public viewing:
- Ageing and Aged Care Primary legislation
- Aged Care Act 1997
- DSS Advice to the Aged Care Industry
- DSS Information for Aged Care Providers
- Guide to Aged Care Law
- Legislation – Aged Care Reform
- My Aged Care
- Police Certificate (Australia-Wide Criminal History)
- Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers
- Police checks for aged care workers
- Quality of Care Principles 2014
There are no upcoming events at this time.