The LASA Residential Aged Care team provides information, advice, support and advocacy to residential aged care provider members on the most relevant and topical service issues affecting this sector including:
- Analysis and implementation of Aged Care Reforms
- Clinical service reviews
- Aged Care Accreditation
- ACFI funding and grant issues
- Compliance matters
Interfacebetween aged care and primary care.
The team liaises with regulatory bodies and Governments and also provides support to consumers dealing with residential care issues, and is informed and influenced by the collective knowledge, skills and experience of the Residential Care Committee.
If you would like to find out more on LASA Residential Aged Care services and industry support, please email email@example.com or call 1300 111 636.
The following industry articles are available for public viewing:
- Ageing and Aged Care Primary legislation
- Aged Care Act 1997 – C2014C00810
- DSS Advice to the Aged Care Industry
- DSS Information for Aged Care Providers
- Guide to Aged Care Law
- Legislation – Aged Care Reform
- My Aged Care
- Police Certificate (Australia-Wide Criminal History)
- Police Certificate Guidelines for Aged Care Providers
- Police checks for aged care workers
- Quality of Care Principles 2014 – F2015C00075