Policy & Advocacy
LASA represents our Members by advocating their views on issues of importance, and influencing public policy for the benefit of our industry and older Australians.
LASA engages with Federal and State governments and other stakeholders, representing a united membership base to influence policies and decisions affecting the age services industry. LASA is represented by:
- An experienced Policy and Advocacy team, based in Canberra, providing responsive daily engagement across all levels of government
- State Member Advisory Groups, including Home Care, Residential Care and Retirement Living (open to Member participation)
- National Advisory Groups, including workforce relations, special needs, rural and remote issues, residential aged care funding (open to Member participation)
- Effective input into national, industry leadership groups, including the Aged Care Sector Committee and National Aged Care Alliance
- Participation in LASA’s ‘invite only’ policy forums and discussions
To find out more, please visit the following web pages:
There are no upcoming events at this time.