Bug Control (Aust) Pty Ltd
Bug Control has been helping aged care facilities and their teams protect their consumers from infections and outbreaks by providing infection prevention and control (IPC) consulting services to the aged care industry since 1995.
As industry-leaders in Infection Prevention and Control, we provide a wide range of consulting services, education, resources and audits. Bug Control provides policy and procedure manuals that include:
- Management of flu and gastro outbreaks
- Implementation of Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) policies
- Infection prevention and control and its application to cleaning, catering (kitchen) and laundry services
- Evidence-based training materials
- A comprehensive Policies & Procedures Manual
as well as consulting and auditing services to help facilities meet changing IPC guidelines.