Leading Age Services Australia (LASA) is the national peak body representing and supporting providers of age services across residential care, home care and retirement living.
Our LASA Vision
Our vision is to create a high performing, respected and sustainable age services industry delivering affordable, accessible, quality care and services for older Australians.
We represent our Members by advocating their views on issues of importance and we support our Members by providing information, services, training and events that enhance their performance and sustainability.
Our LASA Values
- Daring – We speak up on issues of importance and are willing to innovate in the service of our Members and our industry.
- Respect – We respect and honour the trust our Members place in us to represent them and meet their needs. We respect and value the diverse people, needs and viewpoints in our industry.
- Passion – We are passionate
inmeeting the needs of our Members and the people they care for. We go the extra mile to ensure we get the job done.
- Integrity – We act honestly, ethically and with a sense of social justice in how we think, act and advocate.
- Excellence – We pursue excellence in all we do in order to provide value for our Members, our people and our organisation.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Be the credible and authoritative voice of Aged Care.
- Build industry capability and sustainability by delivering services valued by Members.
- Deliver value for money for Members and Affiliates.
- Be a high performing, unified national member-focused organisation.